I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Puppy Chow

With having 3 little ones running around the house, we need to have snacks, but with it being the end of the month we dont have any, so I started looking around the house and seen the chex mix and some chocolate! Well I thought about making some chocolate covered chex mix, but then I seen the peanut butter and the powdered sugar and thought maybe some puppy chow! So that is what we made, and the kids had fun making it and it was fun as well for to me to let them do this no matter how big of a mess they made for mommy to clean up!
2 cups chocolate
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
4 cups chex mix any kind
3 cups powdered sugar

melt together chocolate, peanut butter and butter, add all chex mix stir together gentley, then put powdered sugar into a gallon freezer bag, add the chex mix blend and shake all up!(this was kids favoriate part!) Then ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment