I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

easter fun


We had a great easter! First we went to my mother n fathers house and had a late lunch with them and my sister her hubby n her two kiddos, and my lil sister and her boyfriend n my aunt, then we went to my sis and bro in laws and enjoyed a easter egg hunt and cook out and my nieces 18th birthday here are some pics...
my oldest son bein cool
they r besties
my olsest nephew n my hubby
my youngest nephew
my niece n nephew
my niece -the birthday girl
my 2 oldest nephews my niece n my hubby play football n my lil boy
the lil diva lookin for eggs
she found 1
mommas baby boy

mommas big boy lookin for eggs

mommas youngest babies
momma big boy
eatin her sucker from her favoriate uncle
nanas sunshine helping momma angel do a headstand
mommas girl doin a flip
help i have fallen n cant get up

No comments:

Post a Comment