I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In STL

If you are planning a trip to St. Louis, MO this is a must place to go. It is called Crown Candy Kitchen. If you like home made ice cream and good food this is the place to go. My husband and myself went there when we visited St. Louis this past weekend, we seen this place on a show called Man vs. Food, and we just had to try it, and it was worth it. This place has to be good when you have strangers that see you are about to leave and sit down in the booth with you to get a seat, as my husband and I experienced. Even in the freezing cold and snow they have a line around the corner! You can visit them online at http://www.crowncandykitchen.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment