Some things we do to save money on our vacations are:
- we book our hotel on a website such as book-it or travelocity, ect.
- we also try and get a hotel room with a kitchen in the room or a kitchenette
- buy our own food to make at night
- book a hotel with free breakfast
- book a hotel with free theme park shuttle(as we learned last year parking at the theme parks can get kinda pricey.
- research where the cheapest gas prices are normally
- take our own drinks and snacks(this is a MUST when you have small children as we do)