I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dinner Tonight

Tonight we tried something new for dinner, my husband had bought me this cookbook and found this recipe in it and thought about trying it and well my 3 kids are picky eaters and they loved it!

Chili Joes
3lbs Ground Beef
3/4 cup chopped onions
1 cup catsup
1 cup water
3 pkg. chili seasoning mix
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
16 hamburger buns

Cook and stir meat and onion in skillet until light brown; drain. Mix catsup, water, chili seasoning, brown sugar and lemon juice;stir mixture into meat and simmer uncovered 5 minutes.

We also had disappearing brownies for dessert

Disappearing Brownies
(brownie Mixture)
1 box german chocolate cake
2 egg;beaten
1 cup butter soften
(cream filling)
2 eggs
1 8 oz box cream cheese soften
4 cups powdere3d sugar

Mix cake mix butter and eggs, put 1/2 half of batter into 9-in x 13-in baking dish, sprayed with vegetable oil. Beat eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Pour 1/2 of filing on the cake mixture. take the rest of the cake mixture and cover the filing, then take the rest of the filing and spoon it onto the cake mixture. bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious I thought when you said disappering brownies you meant they were eating them really fast so they were delicious lol

    ReplyDelete