I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prom Comming Soon

Well our town prom is this Saturday May 1st which we have 2 going to, and there are 2 going to prom in a different town. No these are not my children going to prom but they are my nieces and nephew and I cant wait. For the past 3 years I have helped out with prom, and they have all been special. As I have never actually helped out with the school this year I am, I will be helping out at after prom this Saturday night along with my sister in law. Here are some pictures from last years prom.
Our little princess of the family and I while we wait for the 2 prom goers to get ready
Me and my niece outside the highschool, isnt she beautiful?
My nephew and I after promanade, Isnt he just handsome? He will be attending again this year!

I will be posting the pictures of prom for this year next week and the week after!



1 comment: