I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

What Do You Think?

Just this month, we celebrated my two sons birthday. Well as many might now these boys are not biologically mine, but I love them as they were mine. 2 days ago, mind you 19 days after the oldest birthday and 3 days after the youngest ones birthday their real mother decided to call them and tell them happy birthday. My oldest son did not want to talk to her I had to force him to talk, and when he got on the phone he told her, about the tattoo I had gotten of their names,that she does not love him and that I am his mommy. When I got back on the phone this is thrown up in my face, like I am the one who made him say this but truth is he is now 6 years old and he is realizing what is going on. Their mother has not been there for three years, she has not sent birthday cards Christmas cards nothing, and some how him feeling this way is my fault, not only that but she says I have no right to get their names tattooed on my body because they are her sons and not mine. Yes she may be right I did not give birth to them, but I am here every day. I am the one who is here when they get scared or they get sick. When they get a boo boo I am the one who kisses it to make it better. Not only her but everytime there is an argument in the family this is thrown up in my face by many people, thankfully not by my mother in law or brother in law. Sorry about the ranting but this has just been eating at me

.

6 comments:

  1. love the tattoos... not their mother by blood but mother by heart. thank GOD they have you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are teh mom of these boys they are all that they know and they love you and you love them. She should just stop as she really wants nothing to do with them but to stir up trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes angie you are correct but until we get the money saved up to take her back to court this is what we have to deal with and i am a big girl i can deal with it but my boys are the ones hurting because of her and sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from Talkative Thursday. I don't have any children yet, but I have a lot of experience in finding family in a non-traditional way & having a absentee parent. Those boys are so lucky to have you as their mama. The tattoo is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much, i didnt have a father growing up so i know how it is also to be absent a parent

    ReplyDelete