I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

After School Snacks

Does your child come home from school everyday and go right to the kitchen and say I'm hungry? If not feel lucky, every day after school last year my oldest son did this. So this year I am going to be very prepared, I am sitting down every week and writing a snack down for each weekday. Not only do I want them to get a little snack in while doing home work and not getting to full before dinner, I also want them to eat healthy. I am very lucky that my children absolutely love fruits. So far I have a few after school snacks such has.
  • strawberry with homemade cream cheese dip
  • bananas and chocolate pudding
  • mixed fruit cups
  • yougurt
  • cheese and crackers
These are some of my ideas? Do you got any?

No comments:

Post a Comment