I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

what a week

its been one of those weeks where you wish it was just not true. but things happen and life goes on, no matter how much some people would love to see us fall, we are just not going to do that. i have got the chance to reconnect with a great friend of mine, and regardless what others think he is and always will be my best friend, we may only get to talk on the net but thats ok because its better then never talkin with him again. this is one person that no matter how long we dont talk for its like we have talked everyday for our whole lifes. tomorrow is going to be such an awesome day, me and the kids are going to let ryne sleep in and then we are going to make him breakfast whenever he wakes up, then we are off to my sisters house for a cookout to celebrate fathers day. then of course rynes off to work. I really hate it when he has to work in KY because its just me and the kiddos home but we have to do what we have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Great post...and like you say you do have to do what you have to do. I'm sure his father's day will be great. And good for you to reconnect with your friend. I have a couple that I don't talk to all that often but when either he or she emails me or we talk on the phone, it's the same thing..It's like we never stopped talking. Have a great Father's Day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete