I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Life Changes

Well it has been a while since I have wrote anything! A lot has been going on. I will pick up from when I last posted which was right before Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was very nice to the kids. In January Ryne and I decided to get re-married the date was supposed to be April 14, 2012.(Will get into why its later in a little bit). February was a very hard month on my family. First on February 4th one of my little cousins lost the battle with schizophrenia. He was only 18 years old and has been having really bad issues with the schizophrenia since he was 13 and decided to end his life. This was a really sad day for the family. The next day was Ryne's 27th birthday which we had a great time because it was also superbowl sunday so we had a super bow/birthday party :) On the 21st on February my little girl turned 4 years old:( she is getting so big and growing up soo fast. She had an awesome birthday party :) On February 29 2012 our small town got hit by an F4 tornado and sadly my familys house and also my in laws house was hit by this. It was one of the scariest things I have EVER been thru in my life. My poor children are still having a hard time dealing with this. Our home and vehicle got totaled our in this storm. Which was very heartbreaking. So we had to move from our home. We ended up buying a bigger home(which yes we did need but didnt want to have to do in the circumstances that we did). Our children seem to like this home A LOT better than the old home, but there were MANY memories made there. Last Sunday was Easter sunday and we had a great Easter with LOTS of food and loved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment