I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vacation Planning Again

Well it is time again to start planning our vacation. This time we are doing this a little better I do believe. We are planning another trip to Orlando,FL. This time we are going to try and make it kid free due to the fact that, my husband and I have been married for 3 years and still have not had a honeymoon. But we are not going until September 2012! Yes this is some time away. But at least this time we will plan out days better and plan our time better. We are hoping for no children but we can never be sure! So this time we are making sure in advance the babysitter will not back out at the last minute and if something does happen where we do have to take the children or one of the children(for some reason its easier to find a babysitter for our boys than our daughter), we already have someone on call saving money to go with us. Last year we took a friend of mine that turned out to be a BIG mistake! This time we are not planning on going to Disney World, as it was fun and we did enjoy it, we just seemed to have a better time at Universal Studios! Ecspecially since Harry Potter World is there!!! I have a huge Harry Potter fan and just loved that part of the park! We also enjoyed going to the Halloween Horror Nights. As I normally do not like going to Haunted Houses or anything like that, I must say that I enjoyed there night time theme!
Some things we do to save money on our vacations are:
  • we book our hotel on a website such as book-it or travelocity, ect.
  • we also try and get a hotel room with a kitchen in the room or a kitchenette
  • buy our own food to make at night
  • book a hotel with free breakfast
  • book a hotel with free theme park shuttle(as we learned last year parking at the theme parks can get kinda pricey.
  • research where the cheapest gas prices are normally
  • take our own drinks and snacks(this is a MUST when you have small children as we do)

1 comment:

  1. Hello all,

    Thanks for your experience explained here. The babies are looking so cute. Orlando is a major city in the central region of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat of orange county and the center of the greater orlando metropolitan region. Thanks a lot.....

    Book A Hotel

    ReplyDelete