I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What A Weekend

This Saturday we had a skating party for my 2 sons. It was a late birthday present from my brother in law. It was a great time, sadly I had to leave early due to I broke my wrist skating. The one who did the best was my 2 year old daughter surprise surprise! She even won the limbo contest! This was all 3 of my children's first time going skating they all did pretty well though. Pictures will be posted at all later time due to my hand is killing me just writing this post.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I heard you busted your hand/wrist pretty good. Mom said the little gas was a great skater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did, saturday when i went to the er they said it was a clean break, then when i went to the dr yesterday for the er follow up they told me it was shattered, thats what i get for not letting ryne help and still trying to go it all myself

    ReplyDelete