I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Gettin To Kno Me

The questions..


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
I would have to say my very first mothers day as a mom, when my husband wrote letters from my step sons and our daughter and made me breakfast in bed, and then dinner also. That was the best one of them all.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
I have a perfect driving record, no tickets on my record
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
the baptisim outfit that has been in my family for about 30 years
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
no
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
thats a little personal
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
to my home town to see my gmas grave
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
no
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment