I am a mother of 3 they are my life and my world and the reason I do everything that I do :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

time flies



This has been one crazy month, but a happy one. My husband and I have been married for 2 years. My husband turned 25 on the 5th, and my precious daughter will be turning 2 on the 21st. I cant believe she is growing up so fast, she is just so smart. She loves to dance even when there is no music playing. But she is also a handful, she is 2 going on 15 I swear. I have also found out that I have another niece on the way. My sister is due in late June. My sisters youngest child will also being turning another year older this month she will be 7 the 24th. I honestly love my life and wouldnt change it for anything, the best thing that has happened this month tho has been my oldest nephew returning home, even though the reasons he had to return home are unfortanate we are happy to have him home. I am hoping that the whole family shows up for my daughters birthday as it will be the frist time in a very long time the whole family will be together. Also this month I found out my mother will be getting married, next month.







"I fell in love with this shirt when I seen it, even though not everyone thinks it is appropriate for my daughter to wear I couldnt pass it up"











"This is my favorate photo right now, my husband, our daughter n sons, our niece, her mhusband, and out first great niece."

No comments:

Post a Comment